I’m offering my ONLINE HERB WORKSHOP again. And the good thing is, you can do it in your own time. There are no time pressures. No restraints. And you have total access to me throughout the course. You’ll learn:
- Which herbs are best for stress, anxiety and sleep problems (and which don’t work at all)
- How to make your own natural herbal beauty products, cleaning products and perfumes.
- The effect of cooking with herbs – and what vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are lost during cooking.
- How to grow, propagate, harvest and preserve your own herbs.
- How to grow herbs for flowers
What people have said about the course:
I had to drop a line and tell you how much I love this magazine! It’s the most beautiful and inspiring read I’ve had for a while! The content is very high standard and the recipes!…can’t wait to try those magnificent cakes! Thanks as well for the first module of the Herb Course – I’m just going through it again and revising now – so well written and referenced – what a great way to start learning – fabulous value!
I thoroughly enjoyed Module 4 and can see I will this one too. Thank you so much for making these available online.
Module 6 is brilliant! Very informative and helpful – and the table of 25 Herbs to Propagate is just what I’ve been looking for. I’ve started planning a herb collection so this is so useful in terms of choosing what I’ll be planting. I also never thought of planting cumin or cardamom, but I will now, as I use those spices all the time! Keep up the great work, Jane – and thanks again!
I’m really enjoying the modules. They’re really interesting and easy to read.
There are six modules to this course, and one module is sent once a week. But you do not have to complete the module in a week. You can read it any time you like. If you don’t want to read it until next year, that’s fine!